Join Queensryche and Anthrax for a Wild West Montana Adventure
We already know that Montana is a pretty cool place. Tourism fuels our economy. This means that there are plenty of people outside of Montana that think it is a pretty cool place too. So it is no surprise when we hear of celebrity sightings in places like Big Sky or at the Paws Up Resort.
Just imagine being able to join one of your favorite celebrities on their vacation in Montana.
Montana Fans of Queensryche already know that the former frontman for Queensryche, Geoff Tate, makes frequent visits to the Bitterroot Valley. Occasionally performing solo shows at intimate venues around western Montana.
It appears that Geoff is planning a giant Montana vacation for this summer, and he wants you to join in on the fun.
According to the website Backstage Pass Travel, Geoff has got an entire week of fun activities around Montana, that many of us take for granted.
Geoff Tate's itinerary includes:
- A stay at the historic Stevensville Hotel, plus a brewery tour and a live performance from Geoff
- Distillery tour followed by campfire acoustic performance
- Hiking to a mountain lake, followed by a steak dinner
- Boating on Flathead Lake
- Trip to Big Hole Battlefield and Bannack
- Horseback Riding and Fly Fishing
- Record a song with Geoff and his band
All this for $2500.
Oh, did I mention that Anthrax frontman, Joey Belladonna, is also tagging along?
That's right! 2 of rock's greatest frontmen and you spending a week having fun here in our own backyard. For fans of either of the bands, this is a dream come true. Learn more here.